What is the Women's Information Center?
It is a free service, which the City Council makes available to you, to inform you about the rights you have, where you can find an answer to your demands on issues related to women (legal assistance, training, employment, various activities...).
When to go to the Center?
- When you want legal information of any kind
- If you are being subjected to mistreatment, harassment, threats and/or aggression
- When you want information on how to access the world of work or expand your training
- If you want to carry out any activity for the benefit of women
- If you have thought about forming an association or would like to find out about existing ones
- When you need documentation on all kinds of issues, programs and offers related to women
- If you want to share your problems and find support "from woman to woman"
- Whenever you want to give us your opinion and your ideas
Plaza Alameda, nº 28, 2ª planta.
29100 Coin (Málaga)
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Phone : 952 453 932
Scope of action
We serve people registered in the municipality of Coín.
Telephone numbers of interest:
- Information Center for Women of Coín 952 453 932
- Provincial Women's Center of the Andalusian Women's Institute 951 040 847
- Provincial Service for Women of the Provincial Council of Malaga 952 069 450
- 24-hour women's helpline 900 200 999
- Emergency telephone number of the Provincial Council of Malaga 900 771 177
- Emergencies 112
- Emergencies 091
- Coin Local Police 952 453 267 – Emergencies 092
- Coin Civil Guard Headquarters 952 450 138
- Coin Health Center 951 269 650 – Emergencies 902 505 061
- Nº 1- 951 268 695/96/97
- Nº 2- 951 268 689/90/91/92
- Coín Bar Association 952 454 095
- Community Social Services Centers 952 455 908
- Andalusian Women's Institute
- Provincial Service for Women of the Deputation
- Coín Amethyst Women's Association
- Non-Sexist Advertising Observatory
- Association of Women and Men for Gender Equality of Coín AMHIGE SUR