Day Center for Seniors
What is it?
It is a socio-sanitary and family support service, which has a multi-professional team qualified to meet the basic personal, therapeutic and socio-cultural needs of older people who suffer from a degree of dependency.
It is a center that offers comprehensive care during daytime, in order to promote the autonomy of the elderly and their permanence in their usual environment; as well as supporting families or caregivers in the task of caring for them, serving them morally and physically as support and respite.
|Director||Occupational therapist||Nursing assistants|
What objectives do you have?
The general objective of the center is to improve the quality of life of the elderly, through individual attention programs and therapeutic workshops.
As specific objectives it pursues the following:
- Maintain and/or improve the functional capacities of the elderly person.
- Prevent possible worsening of physical condition and health.
- Attend and advise to enjoy a good state of health.
- Rehabilitate and treat pathologies and symptoms derived from diseases.
- Offer a network of interrelationships in a healthy and dynamic environment.
- Address specific needs through psychological and social intervention.
- Provide support and advice to families.
What services does it offer?
- Adapted transport service
- maintenance service
- health care service
- psychostimulation service
- Occupational therapy service
- physiotherapy service
- Psychological care service for family members
- Specialized social care service
Address: Urbanización reina Sofía, c/ Gomera s/n
Normal opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.